Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love the mall there are so many stores. Every time I go, I get a sinubun, from the Sinibun Store. They are so good and they are bigger than my 2 fists combined. The only bad thing is that they are so big that by the time I get to the middle of the bun, it is cold. My mom loves the candle shop and my brother loves the Egypt store. I also like the Barns and Nobel book store, I go there to read. I don’t like it when my mom goes to Sears, she does not buy anything she just looks and this makes me mad because it takes away from my mall time. This is when I just look around and II go to the Game Stop and the candy store. This is my idea of a good time at the mall. Other people I see at the mall shop for shoes, coats and clothes. A lot of people also go to the food court. When I go, I like the Chinese food. I really like their chicken. I love the mall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment