Monday, November 14, 2011

the out siders

Well I think multiple things could happen. given all the treble they have ben getting in to. I think that soda pop will dairy and soda pop will die. And then pony boy will get put into a home.
Well risen one is that the big fight is coming up. And any could one die if not all of them. And reason to at the fight every one is fighting people are dying pony boy already has one strike. who knows he might get slapped in to a boys home.

Reason three for pony boy its kill or be killed. And like I sed if they track one of the killings back t pony boy. And that’s what I think is guna happen who nose it is a book a unicorn with guns mounted on its shoulders. For all I know it could drop a nuke and it would all be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment